Friday, May 20, 2011

Rate The World

I am not sure when we started this or how it came to be so popular, but we rate everything. Obviously I am going to write about self and partner ratings. I understand why we have resturant ratings and movie ratings, poll stats and consumer reports. But why do we rate people? When a new wine is about to go out to market, they sometime recieve a number between 1 and 100. Problem is, wine tastes different to different people. Same with people ratings. If I say a woman I saw the other day was an 8, your 8 standard may be different and you would have another idea in mind.

Most people will rate themselves as a 6 or a 7. So who is a 10? Who is a 2? Why do we do this to ourselves?

Try thinking of everyone you meet as a 10 and see how different things can turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment