Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Future Wife

Hey Honey,

I thank God for you everyday. You are so amazing and I am so glad I get to spend the rest of my life with you. I know I have goofed in the past but I know what I have learned along the way has led me to you. You take such good care of me and our kids. When I see you with them, my heart just melts. I am so glad you are their mother. I am positive a lesser woman would have up on us a long time ago but you are so patient and loving.

There are so many people, myself included, that are just in awe of you. You are so strong and supportive of others. As intelligent as you are and funny to boot, when I met you I could have sworn you were unavailable, but from the moment our eyes met, you have been entirely devoted to me and I have never doubted that.

You are so precious to me it is hard for me to describe. You are admired by many, respected by all, and loved by me. You deserve the world and so much more I can't give you but for what it is worth, you have all of me. I know I tell you this everyday but I love you so much.

Thank you for choosing me.

2 comments:

  1. This future wife of yours is going to be one INCREDIBLY blessed and cherished lady. If only all husbands thought of their wives like this...
    (Not to downplay the fact that some women don't reciprocate these kind of sentiments and therefore make men feel not respected or loved.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful! you're going to be a GREAT husband Joe, seriously. I dont know if many people have told you this before but someone needs to tell you now. You're a great man, an insightful one, you look for the best in people but arent oblivious to the evils of this world, you know a lot but arent afraid to admit to the things you dont, you have been hurt before but you still keep moving forward, when you do find that amazing woman, you'll treat her like a princess but make she she lets you know that you are a king as well. Proud of you. Great person, hard worker, great husband, and a #1 future dad. good luck.

    ReplyDelete