Thursday, November 24, 2011

Future Reader

I sincerely apologize.

If you are still reading this in the future, you are one of the few. You have read my ramblings on several topics from divorce and relationships to politics and religion. They say the road to a successful blog with many readers is to have a single topic and stick to it. I say, "Nah."

Thank you for putting up with me.

I hope the time we have spent together has been productive and hopefully inspiring or at least thought provoking. I hope you have been able to get a word in yourself. (That comment area is there for you to participate in the conversation.)

You have been the daily encouragement I needed and the sounding board I could not live without.

Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. The topic is simply "Follow a Regular Joe." I am here for you buddy. Though I don't think of you as regular in anyway. You my friend are a great Joe.

    ReplyDelete