Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Want More, Do Ya?

So with only six followers and the page being viewed more than 80 times, I figure you want more. I spoke with a few people about how to not bore you with the same dredge as what I apologetically post on my facebook page. I will start by saying I am writing this for selfish reasons. Well, mostly. I have been asked by a small number of people to write about some of the conversations that come up between us but I want to be more specific than that. I think what this will be is a window into the life of a divorcee making his way back into the wild world of the loveless also known as "single and searching" or "SWM seeking soul mate".

Things are different now and I have been forced to remove the rose colored glasses marriage used to provide. I have no secrets, for those of you who know me and maybe at times I will share too much hence the adult content warning. (to be honest, I haven't decided if I will allow myself to swear in my posts. Have an opinion on that? Please share below.) It has been an adventure so far and I think if you will allow me a few minutes every now and then you'll learn something about something. If I start to ramble, I will be sure to include a useless trivia note so it won't be a total loss.

Thanks for your interest.

Sand melts at 3,100 degrees Fahrenheit

1 comment:

  1. You may or may not know this about me since I only know you mostly from a professional setting but... I can make truckers blush. So I say go for it!

    ReplyDelete