Thursday, April 14, 2011

Nice Guys Finish Last Part 2

"Girls don't like boys. Girls like cars and money."

Note: this is not a woman hating blog. Yesterday, we established that good girls like the bad boy, asshole types. But why? Is it because they get to be with someone others see as strong or well liked? Is it because they have a lowered sense of self worth enforced by bad family support growing up or by the video girl culture as seen on tv? Maybe they have been trained that all guys like all the same things. Fast cars and fast women. All guys like sports and because of this, you must speak the lingo during games and love all things macho. Truth be told, bad guys like you to like that. Maybe I am speaking for myself only here, but I do not want to be in a relationship, marry, or date one of my bros. I would like a woman please if it isn't too much to ask. A woman who wants to be a woman and respects me for being a man. Not a woman who is trying to turn me into one of her gal pals to go shopping and get our nails done. There is a fine balance there as well.

So to turn a 50 page novella into a single days worth of blog, women, be yourselves. If you like cars, bonus. If you are better at working on cars than me, get to work and I'll help. If you feel the urge to blurt out random cars' horsepower and torque, maybe we should see other people.

By the way, in the search for more answers to this dilemma, I happened upon an interesting tip. Good girls go for bad guys but bad girls go for good guys. In this scenario who really wins in the end? Nice guys may finish last, but they don't totally loose. I think I'll stick to the nice guy track.

Any advise or more insight into the topic? Feel free to comment. That's what that spot down there at the bottom is for.
Thanks for your support Michelle. You are a woman worth far more than rubies and your husband lacks nothing of value.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you at least on one thing... keep being a nice guy. I don't think they always finish last :)

    ReplyDelete