Monday, April 18, 2011

What Women Want

VS. what they say they want.

So if every woman only needed a man who made her laugh and had a good sense of humor (translation: laugh when she makes a joke but never at her), there would be a lot more less attractive guys with wonderful women. As previously discussed, behaving like an ass and driving a nice car is really important. At this moment the women reading this will scoff at first but then they will  instantly think back to the crush from high school or college I have just described. Women need to be secure physically, emotionally and financially. They will look twice if he has nice abs (or a cute butt), if he is poetic and/or a good listener, and he has little to no debt, a nice car, nice clothes, and a great job she can feel good about telling other people about. ie: "he's a doctor." Now seriously, ladies, you would at least look twice.

http://www.forbes.com/2006/02/11/savage-money-sex_cz_ds_money06_0214savage.html

Maybe not. Maybe we only see what we want to see. Maybe I see that women only want tight abs and a fat portfolio because that's what I want and don't have. I may be projecting my wants onto her and translating hers as only mine. Damn. I am one selfish bastard.

Can you spare any change?
No one woman (or man) can describe what the entire gender desires, but I have done some research and experienced it myself, and I am disappointed with what I have found. Women will sacrifice a true love for a chance to live the life she has only ever dreamed of. Some have sacrificed the person they "love" for the chance to get out of a small town or even to stay in the small town.

Let me reiterate, this is not a woman hating blog and it will never be. Ladies, let us know what you really want. You will be surprised at how much some of us will sacrifice ourselves to make your dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment