Tuesday, September 6, 2011

People Are Crazy

But I'm normal.

Most people feel this way. But maybe that's why we are all crazy. We are always referring to other people as crazy and stupid and that everybody is a terrible driver except me. Come on. You know you have. But what if, when you say or even think that in your head, you take a closer look inward? What would you find?

There are always those few and far between times where we all do stupid things. It isn't that we are stupid but we all do it sometimes. Sometimes I ask stupid questions like, "where is the peanut butter?" and of course the answer is always "right in front of you". Duh! Sometimes I have had to cut someone off in order to take the right exit in an area I am unfamiliar with or shame on me for not turning on my blinker every time I should.

The next time the guy in front of you in line at Burger King asks the cashier what kind of burgers they have or the lady in front of you drives a little slower than the speed limit because she isn't quite sure what street to turn on, cut them some slack.

We are all crazy sometimes. Let others have their turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment