Friday, January 6, 2012

Spill It

Letting go and just telling things as they are is a great feeling. Not just opening up and telling someone the truth, but baring a piece of your soul to a group of peers.

The reason I started writing this was due to several factors; my second grade teacher, Mrs. Neal, My 12th grade English teacher, Mrs. Fox, my marriage councilor, and Daniel. These people reached out to me and encouraged me to let it all out on paper and when the home computer replaced that, I began this. It was because of these people, among others, that believed in the words I wrote and the humble thoughts that provoke each article. It is because of them that you have wasted all your time reading this, so blame them.

Sometimes, I don't feel like writing. Other times, there doesn't seem to be anything to write about. Still other times, it seems as though no one cares and if no one cares and no one reads it, then what is the point. I'll tell you...it doesn't matter.

I have found writing this and opening myself up to you to be revealing, uplifting, and because I know that at any moment someone can respond with a mean comment, very humbling. I love the thought of people reading my words, passing them on for others to also read, and being slightly moved or intrigued by it. Perhaps at times I seek fame and fortune. Maybe sometimes I am just looking to vent. Most of the time, it is just me spilling my guts to you, the reader, and simply hope that it gets read.

For me, so far, it has been therapeutic. It feels good to bring others into your world and I hope this little insignificant blog has been able to bring you into mine. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment