Thursday, March 15, 2012

One Hundred

Since this is the 100th edition of FollowARegularJoe, I thought it might as well be an easy read. Let's be honest, you don't come here for the heavy stuff, so here is a little insight into what has been going on with me the last month or so.

God has been doing amazing things in my life. He has taught me many things including humility, patience, and the truth of His daily blessings. I have made new friends (not to replace the old ones) and seen hard times. I have depended on God for my needs and He has given me more than I know what to do with. I have tried new things. I have gone on adventures to new places and done things I never imagined myself capable of.

This blog has never been intended to have a serious tone, but perhaps I might attempt to make a deeper impact. In the next few months I want to catch you up on some of the new things I have been trying out, places I've seen and the crazy hippies (sorry...friends) I have met.

I want to thank you for reading. To date, I have written 100 articles and it has been read over eleven thousand times. But never mind all those other people, I am glad you are here to listen. I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment